What is the deadline for entry?
Entries are valid by April 13th 2018.
What are the fees of single entry and campaign?
The Call for entries fee is 250 Eur without VAT per one single entry in all categories and 320 Eur without VAT per one campaign. For more information please visit the section "Fees and payments".
Do you offer discounts for more submitted entries?
Yes, discounts are calculated as follows. For more information please visit section "Fees and payments".
- 10 single entries = 7% discount (ie. price per one entry = 233 Eur without VAT)
- 15 single entries = 10% discount (ie. price per one entry = 225 Eur without VAT)
- 20 single entries = 15% discount (ie. price per one entry = 213 Eur without VAT)
- 25 single entries = 30% discount (ie. price per one entry = 175 Eur without VAT)
- 10 campaign entries = 7% discount (ie. price per one entry = 298 Eur without VAT)
- 15 campaign entries = 10% discount (ie. price per one entry = 288 Eur without VAT)
- 20 campaign entries = 15% discount (ie. price per one entry = 272 Eur without VAT)
- 25 campaign entries = 30% discount (ie. price per one entry = 224 Eur without VAT)
What are application requirements?
Your entry should include:
- Entry details (title, client, product/service, industry)
- Entry credits (names and titles of people who stand behind the entry)
- Entry synopsis
- brief description
- client brief
- strategy & creative idea
- creative execution
- documented results
- English translation of main headlines
- Files with ads
Can I enter my entry into more than one category?
Yes, you may enter into as many categories as you wish. Entering one item in multiple categories substantially increases your chances of winning. Theoretically, you can submit your entry into all 12 categories.
What do I do, if I'm not sure of the correct category of my entry?
We will do our best to help you. Please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone: +420 777 884 382.
How do I find out that my submitted entry fulfills required technical and content specifications?
After Entries closure, every submitted entry will be checked if it fulfills the specifications. In the case of deviation, we will turn to you asking for sending us the work with correct parameters.
How can I pay for my entries?
We accept payments by bank transfer and now newly by card online. For more info please visit the section "Fees & Payment methods".
My entry was shortlisted - what will happen now?
All shortlisted entries will be awarded by PIAF certificate. They proceed to final judging, which is going to be held during the judging session at PIAF 2018.
find your self
3340 creative directors
26 creative festivals
Look for your name
in the most extensive ranking
system for creative directors
PIAF 2018 is held under the auspices of Prague's mayor - Adriana Krnáčová.