- All entries must have been printed, published, aired, broadcasted or used by other means that constitute an advertising act or campaign for the first time in its country of origin not before April 1st, 2017 and not after May 1st, 2018. Festival is open to entries from all over the world.
- Entries may be submitted by either the Agency, Production Company, individual involved in the project or the Client. Please note entries must not be submitted without prior consent of the owner of the copyrights and other relevant rights of the advertisement.
- Entries must be submitted in accordance with our technical requirements.
- Each advertisement constitutes one entry. Advertisements which form a campaign must be entered and paid for as campaign.
- Ownership of the entry copyrights and other relevant rights is solely the responsibility of the entrant. PIAF does not take any responsibility towards any and all third parties.
- Any entry found to be in breach of any regulatory codes of practice in the country of origin will become ineligible and be removed from the competition at any stage during the festival. The festival organiser may refuse any entry deemed to be offensive to national or religious sentiments or public taste.
- If a complaint against an entry is filed or the Jury has a query about an entry the festival organiser reserves the right to contact the entrant or other involved parties to verify any information during the judging process. This also relates to requesting media schedules or any other proof to verify the authenticity of an entry.
- If a complaint is filed against a short-listed or winning entry the festival organiser will open an investigation requiring full documentation from all parties, the complainant, the entrant and the client. If a complaint is upheld the festival organisers will revoke any awards presented for that entry.
- The festival organisers reserve the right to move an entry into a more suitable category if they feel it has been entered into an incorrect category.
- Only one party may enter an advertisement in each category, which must be agreed by the entrants in advance. If two different entrants submit an advertisement then only the first entry will be eligible for judging. There is no refund for fees if a double entry in the same category is made.
- All entries must be submitted as they were aired/published/implemented and must not be modified for entry. If an entry is not in the English language it must be translated but this must be an exact translation from the original version.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to check and enter all correct credits for an entry. All credits will appear as stated in the entry on all PIAF publications. Festival organiser reserves the right to correct apparently misplaced credits, spelling mistakes or inappropriate use of language if necessary. But failure to enter the correct details is the responsibility of the entrant.
- PIAF has the rights to use (to print, to publish, to air, to broadcast, to screen) any entry in whole or part in any media and on any event without prior consent in order to promote the festival or for any activities connected to PIAF. The festival will not be responsible for any charges for public or private presentation of said materials.
- Entrants accept all rules of the festival as binding once their entry is completed (=invoiced). Completed entries are non refundable.
- The festival owner has the right to make decisions in any matter regarding the festival, which will be indisputable and binding.
- The festival organiser is not responsible for any fees or charges payable for the transportation of a trophy to a winning entrant; the entrant must pay these.
- A winning entry in each category is not guaranteed. The number of awards is at the discretion of the Jury.
find your self
3340 creative directors
26 creative festivals
Look for your name
in the most extensive ranking
system for creative directors
PIAF 2018 is held under the auspices of Prague's mayor - Adriana Krnáčová.