All submitted works must fulfill following specifications - see below. Please note that any deviation from these may result in an entry rejection and a new file will be required.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact: email@example.com.
All entries must be submitted as they were aired/published/implemented and must not be modified for entry. If an entry is not in the English language it must be translated but this must be an exact translation from the original version.
Video files are required in formats of:
- FULL HD
And frame rate:
- 25-30 fps
- Must not include the promotion of the agency or of any other involved parties (all parties must be mentioned in the application, with the exception of self-promotion).
- Must not be modified for the purposes of the competition – must be submitted in the same condition in which it was broadcast.
- Must be accompanied by an English translation that matches the text in the original language, if the original post is not in English.
- Should not exceed the length limit of 7 minutes. Longer tracks will be accepted by the organizer, the jury may however disadvantage the entry because of it exceeding the specified maximum length, or it can exclude it from the competition.
Via web uploader you can upload smaller files (maximum of 256 MB size). For bigger files please use FTP connection:
- Run any FTP client (e.g. Filezilla or Total Commander).
- FTP server address: system.piafawards.com
- Disable anonymous connection.
- Username: your email address.
- Password: your password to PIAF system.
All submitted images, included 3D items, must be uploaded according to specifications detailed below:
- High resolutions
- Quality: 300 DPI
- Colourspace: CMYK nebo RGB
- File-type: JPEG, TIFF, PDF
Audio files should be made under following specifications:
- Quality: 44.1 kHz
- Bitrate: 16 bit
- File-type: WAV, MP3
All audio files are recommended to be translated into English or be supplied with an English translation into “English translations” field.
You can add URL address during submitting process (step 3) as well.
Required specifications of URL:
- URL must lead directly to the entry (entry file must be the part of the website which provided URL address directs to).
- No agency branding during entry presentation is allowed.
- Non-English parts must be translated.
find your self
3340 creative directors
26 creative festivals
Look for your name
in the most extensive ranking
system for creative directors
PIAF 2018 is held under the auspices of Prague's mayor - Adriana Krnáčová.