PIAF 2016: Yes, we’re open!
Starting today, agencies can submit their ads to the competition. The seventh Jury in the festival’s history is chaired by one of today’s most highly regarded creatives - Ben Tollett from London’s adam&eveDDB. The deadline for the Call for entries is February 29th.
The Prague International Advertising Festival is announcing its Call For Entries. The international jury composed of outstanding creatives and marketers from eight countries will judge ads in 14 categories, first online. The shortlists will be published in the first half of April, the Jury will then meet in Prague during the festival on April 25th and 27th.
Some of the Jurors, including the Jury President, will also speak at the PIAF conference, which will be held on April 26th and 27th. The entire festival will culminate with the Best of… award ceremony on the evening of April 27th.
"I am thrilled that we managed to get Ben Tollett as Jury President.
We have been trying to get him for the past 3 years. He is the absolute leader in the field,"
says Marek Hlavica, Director of PIAF.
Adam&eveDDB has become in recent years a star in the world of creativity. Although its most celebrated ads are rather based on tradition and perfect craftsmanship. Another Juror is Daniel Fisher, a former colleague of Ben Tollett’s from DDB, who is now leading the excellent Martin Agency. The German creativity is represented by the Creative Directors of the agencies Lowe and Kolle Rebbe. Jason Romeyko from Switzerland’s Saatchi&Saatchi is back as Juror as well as Speaker, he has already captivated the audience back at the very 1st edition of PIAF. This year, ADC Czech has nominated to the jury Tomas Belko from Ogilvy&Mather Prague. Check out the full Jury here.
Notes for editors:
- The Prague International Advertising Festival will be held for the 7th time in Prague.
- The festival is special for its competition categories, which are not set according to media types, but they follow innovation across all media.
- The festival attracts creatives as well as marketers. Clients’ representatives are present in the Jury as well as among the conference speakers.
- The two-day conference will focus on innovation in the field. This year, one day will be dedicated to sports marketing.
- PIAF manages and publishes the global ranking of creatives PIAFYS, which contains over 3,000 names of creatives.
find your self
3340 creative directors
26 creative festivals
Look for your name
in the most extensive ranking
system for creative directors
PIAF 2018 is held under the auspices of Prague's mayor - Adriana Krnáčová.